Raise your hand if you don’t love spaghetti?
… crickets …
Which is I make this spaghetti featuring zucchini instead of flour noodles at least a couple times a week.
Remember gluten is a major source of inflammation for nearly everyone so eliminating it every chance you can will make you feel and look better.
It’s about 10 minutes of prep work, and damn near impossible to mess up.
1. Use a spiralizer to create noodles from 1-2 zucchinis.
2. Place noodles in frying pan over medium heat for about 30 seconds (too long and they get soggy)
3. Put the cooked zucchini noodles on your plate, and put 1/2 pound of ground beef/turkey/etc in the frying pan until it’s fully cooked.
4. Add as much tomato sauce as you want to the meat, and stir it up.
5. Pour meat sauce over noodles
6. Add garnishments of your choosing
7. Eat & enjoy!
Original recipe: http://bigchinkitchen.com